The Annual Asia Pacific Transaction Finance Trends and FI Satisfaction Report provides in-depth insights into the current state of the transaction finance industry and the emergence of alternate technologies that are transforming the industry. The report also provides updates on infrastructure and platform upgrades undertaken by regional/domestic and international transaction banks in Asia Pacific. It covers major industry and financial services community initiatives in an attempt to identify key trends and best practices across products and technology in cash management, payments and trade & supply chain finance.
The report includes the FI Satisfaction Survey, which serves as an invaluable tool for the benchmarking of international transaction banks’ engagement with the local FI community. It also provides regional and local transaction banks with an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of international financial institutions.
Research for the 2021 edition took place between March 2020 to March 2021. Banks were assessed through a combination of survey questionnaires, secondary research and in-depth case interviews. The report covers 18 international transaction banks and 56 regional/domestic transaction banks.
2021 Edition - June 2021
The file is directly delivered into your account provided soon after online payment is received. The document is supported in PDF MS Word format and contains 128 pages.
The report includes:
1. Analysis of key emerging trends and best practices in cash management, trade and supply chain finance and payments
2. Analysis of competitive trends in 13 Asia-Pacific markets (AU, CH, HK, ID, IN, MY, PH, SG, SK, SL, TW, TH and VT)
3. Mapping of product and service innovations in cash management and trade and supply chain finance
4. Assessment of satisfaction level of international banks’ overall transaction banking services
5. Assessment of satisfaction level of international banks’ cash management services
6. Assessment of satisfaction level of international banks’ currency clearing services (USD, Euro, GBP, JPY and RMB)
Over the last decade since the start of the fintech boom, the financial service sector has seen
The Annual Asia Pacific Transaction Finance Trends and FI Satisfaction Report
We help corporations and brands conduct rigorous country risk assessments based on a range
The SME Finance Annual Report delves into business finance to explore the latest